Payment Card Policies
University of Nebraska Policies
These documents set forth the University of Nebraska's policies in regards to payment card processing.
Cardholder Data Security and Retention:
- UN PAN Data Security PCI Policy
- UN Data Security PCI Policy
- UN Data Retention and Disposal PCI Policy
- UN Bankcard Processing PCI Policy
Systems Security, Change Management and Logging:
- UN Systems Security PCI Policy
- UN Systems Access Control PCI Policy
- UN Data Center Security Access PCI Policy
- UN Change Management PCI Policy
- UN Audit Logging and Review PCI Policy
- UN Digital Security Incident Response PCI Policy
NU Executive Memorandum 16 - UN Policy for Responsible Use of University Computer and Information Systems - This document sets forth the University of Nebraska's administrative policy and provides guidance relating to responsible use of the University's electronic information systems.
UNL Policies and Information
Requirements for Third Parties Processing Payment Cards on Campus - This document sets forth the requirements necessary for any third parties hosting activities/events at the University of Nebraska -Lincoln and wanting to accept payment by payment card (credit and/or debit).
Website Redirect Checklist - This document provides a checklist for merchants which utilize eCommerce for payment and allow payment cards.
Mobile Device Requirements - This document sets forth the requirements necessary for a mobile payment device.
The resources listed below will assist merchants in understanding how the payment card industry works and ensuring compliance with the Payment Card Industry standards.
- System Configuration Change Form
- PCI Security Standards Council – global forum for the ongoing development, enhancement, storage, dissemination and implementation of security standards for account data protection